How many 8’s do you see?
FACTS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT 8
- Infinity is the number of perfection. In mathematics, the symbol for infinity is an 8 placed on the table.
- It also marks the culmination of the manifestation.
- The number eight represents the completeness of the universe in Chinese culture.
- According to the Egyptians, this number represents the cosmic order and equilibrium.
- According to Ambroise, the number eight refers to the New Testament.
- The baptism is a sign of fresh life, the final Resurrection, and the awaited Resurrection.
- Because 8 is the initial cubic number, represent the earth by its volume rather than its surface.
- For the Japanese, the number 8 represents multiplicity.
Answer: there are nine 8’s in the image